- Comprehensive hearing evaluation for all ages, including the following:
- Selection, fitting, and dispensing of hearing instruments and assistive listening devices
- Repairs and services on most makes and models of hearing aids
- Selection, fitting and dispensing of hearing protection devices for recreational and industrial hearing conservation
- Assessment and treatment of balance disorders
- Assessment of tinnitus and tinnitus counseling
Suffering from sinusitis, allergies, or both? Have you ever considered Balloon Sinuplasty or allergy immunotherapy?
Balloon Sinuplasty is a minimally invasive breakthrough procedure that opens sinus passages and helps to relieve the pain and pressure associated with chronic sinusitis.
Rusty Stevens, MD and Jamie Sisk, MD have been successfully performing Balloon Sinuplasty for over nine years with great results!
Ear Ventilation Tubes
At Ear, Nose and Throat Surgical Clinic, ear ventilation tubes are often recommended when a person experiences repeated infections (acute otitis media) or hearing loss caused by persistent middle ear fluid (otitis media with effusion).
These conditions most commonly occur in children (but can also be present in teens and adults) and can lead to speech and balance problems, hearing loss, poor school performance, or changes in the structure of the ear drum.
Tonsillitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
At the back of your throat, two masses of tissue called tonsils act as filters, trapping germs that could otherwise enter your airways and cause infection. They also produce antibodies to fight infection. But sometimes the tonsils themselves become infected. Overwhelmed by bacteria or viruses, they swell and become inflamed, a condition known as tonsillitis.
Skin Cancer Treatments
Melanoma Skin Cancer
Skin cancers include melanoma, basal cell, and squamous cell. Basal and squamous cell are common and treatment is very effective. Malignant melanoma can be difficult to treat. Early diagnosis and treatment can increase the survival rate from melanoma.